We realise that you may wish to return or cancel your order and therefore we have a flexible returns policy to help make things more convenient.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on 01253 725246
Monday – Saturday between 9am and 5pm
or via email at Info@topmarqueuniforms.com
THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL RETURNS WHICH ARE MADE AFTER THE FOURTEEN DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. FOR ALL SUCH RETURNS, WE REQUEST THAT YOU CONTACT US FOR A RETURNS ID NUMBER*
* (failure to do so will slow the process of dealing with your return)
Return of goods which are not damaged or defective
You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 28 days after delivery, provided that:
- The goods are returned to us in a new, unused and resaleable condition. If the goods are not in a resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund, or deduct up to 20% of the purchase price from the refund amount. Please note that any returns of climbing equipment must have all the original safety labels still attached for the items to be accepted back.
- The goods are returned either in or with their original packaging and instruction manuals;
- The goods are returned at your own expense and risk. (We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. If your item is excessively large or heavy we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance. This price will then be deducted from your refund payment. )
If a refund is required:
- We will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, but not the original delivery charge. Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 28 days after receipt of the goods.
- We will apply the refund to the original card with which you bought the item(s). If this method is not reasonably possible, you will need to contact us by telephone on 01253 725246 or by email to email@example.com to arrange an alternative method of repayment (This may cause a delay in repayment, but should not take longer than 28 days.)
If an exchange of goods is required:
- After receipt of the returned items, we will send out to you an alternative product of your choice.
- If the new product is more expensive than the original product, the balance of the price owed to us, together with the delivery charge, will be charged to your original payment card, or an alternative card, details of which will have been provided by you, prior to dispatching the goods to you.
- If the new product is cheaper than the original product, we will give you a refund for the balance, less the cost of delivery of the new product.
- Special Offers. It is not always possible to exchange goods which were originally purchased as a Special Offer for the same price as the original Special Offer price. Some items will have been selected as Special Offer goods due to their size or colour. Consequently, goods at the Special Offer price may only be available in a limited choice of size or colour. Also, by the time you wish to exchange the product, the Special Offer item may have sold out and the Special Offer price may no longer be available.
The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable, goods which:
- have been used
- are soiled (eg pet hair)
- have an odour (eg smoke)
- have been damaged as a result of misuse
- are not in a clean and dry condition
- Goods made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised these include but are not limited to Special order scarves, or other items where as personalised logo has been added, personalised goods such as embroidered or logod items.
- Any other condition that prevents the item/s being in a good resaleable condition.
To help us process your return as quickly as possible, please contact us for a returns ID number, once received please print the email or form posted, together with a copy of the delivery note sent out with your order, with the returned item(s).
All returns should be sent to:
Top Marque Uniforms
7a Park Road
St Annes On Sea
Return of goods which are faulty; or not of satisfactory quality; or not fit for purpose; or which do not correspond to their description.
If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please telephone us on 01253 725246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss with you the best method of returning the item. If the item is a garment or is reasonably small, we will post or email a postage paid label. If the item is large or bulky we will arrange with you for it to be collected by courier.
Please ensure that you quote the returns number issued to you when sending the item/s back to us
Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage:
- If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange within 7 days of receipt of the goods;
- If the fault is not obvious, we may need to return the goods to the supplier for testing. We normally expect a response from the supplier within 4 weeks. The following products usually need to be examined by the supplier:
- walking boots
In the event that the goods are found to be damaged or faulty, we will:
- Refund to you the price you paid for the goods, or, after consulting with you: Send to you a replacement or have the product repaired and return it to you.
In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
14 day cooling off (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
After the goods have been sent to you.
Once we have sent the goods out to you, you have a statutory right, known as a ‘fourteen day cooling off period’ to cancel your order. If you wish to take advantage of this, you must cancel your order within fourteen working days, starting the day after you receive the goods.
NB This right of cancellation does not apply to the following goods:
- Goods made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised these include but are not limited to Special order scarves, or other items where as personalised logo has been added, personalised goods such as engraved or branded items.
Notifying us of your intention to cancel an order
We require all cancellations to be confirmed in writing you can do this by email: email@example.com or by recorded delivery post to:
Top Marque Uniforms
7a Park Road
St Annes on Sea
Returning the cancelled goods
Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we require you to return the goods to us at your own expense, as soon as possible, by post or courier, returning the goods to the following address:
Top Marque Uniforms
7a Park Road
St Annes on Sea
Whilst the goods are in your possession, you are required to take reasonable care of them. They do not have to be returned to us still in their original packaging, but we do request that you return all the original product packaging and any instruction manuals with the goods. Please note that if you fail to return the goods to us, we are entitled to collect the goods from you and charge you for the direct cost of delivery.
Refunding the cost of the goods to you.
Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we will refund to you the price of the goods as soon as possible on receipt of returned order and, in any event within 28 days. Original delivery charges will only be refunded in the event that the entire order is cancelled or returned. Our preferred method of repayment is to credit the refund back to the original card with which you made the payment.
If this method is not possible, please let us know how you require a refund to be made at the time that you notify us of your wish to cancel